La Maison Péret, Brasserie in Paris's 14th arrondissement
Brasserie in Rue Daguerre
- Brasserie and wine bistro La Maison Péret bids you a warm welcome in a quintessentially Parisian setting
- Ideally located in rue Daguerre, a friendly and pleasant pedestrian street
- Just waiting to be savoured - traditional local cuisine prepared from high-quality produce
- "No frozen food - No microwave - Traditionally prepared - Fresh local produce"
- A tremendous tour of France's vineyards with around 50 wines on our wine list and served by the glass
- A bistro atmosphere with a vaulted ceiling, wood panelling, old paintings, banquette seating and slates
- An attractive terrace open all year round, sun-kissed during the summer, and covered and heated during the winter
- Opening times: every day from 8:30 am to 12:30 am / Continuous service / Last restaurant orders at 11:30 pm
- Accepted payment methods: cash, debit cards, Visa and luncheon vouchers. We do not accept cheques.
- Four generations guided by the same passion for wine
- Wine bistro since 1908
- Speciality estate wines
- "Master Cup-Bearer of France" accolade
- "Coupe d'Or du Meilleur Pot" award
- Founder of the "Tradition du Vin" association
- "Best Wine Bistro of the Year" accolade
- "Bouteille d'Or" award
Since 1908 to the present day, four generations of the Péret family have taken the helm at rue Daguerre…
It all started in 1908 when François Péret arrived in Paris and decided to open a small coal merchant's store (selling coffee, wood and coal), which he called "Maison Péret". Ever since, that passion has been passed from father to son.
In 1939, Antoine took up the mantle, followed by Bernard in 1957, who created one of the very first wine bistros in Paris with the focus on regional wines and produce.
In 1994, Bernard handed over the reins to Eric. Although various refurbishments have been carried out, La Maison Péret's soul remains unchanged.
La Maison Péret has come through the ages without losing any of its charm and legendary quality!
Brasserie, wine bistro with terrace in Paris, open Sundays
Decoration and Parisian atmosphere
La Maison Péret is ideally located in the heart of Paris's 14th arrondissement in the famous pedestrian street rue Daguerre. La Maison Péret features a typically Parisian setting (vaulted ceiling, wood panelling, old engravings, wall lights, old paintings, comfortable banquette seats and bistro furniture) and bids you the warmest welcome in a unique venue.
From 1908 to the present day, La Maison Péret has come through the ages without losing any of its charm, friendliness and legendary quality!
Country, regional and local specialities
La Maison Péret invites you to take a seat and enjoy its traditional regional cuisine prepared from high-quality fresh produce. Our cuisine pays homage to France's different regions, with such renowned specialities as cabbage rolls, regional salads, calf's head, black pudding, roast sausage, andouillette, aligot and open sandwiches made from Poilâne bread.
The produce for our refined cuisine is carefully selected. Our menu reflects our mantra: "No frozen food - No microwave - Traditionally prepared - Fresh local produce".
Speciality estate wines
La Maison Péret specialises in estate wines.
We offer a tremendous tour of France's vineyards with close to 50 estate wines served by the glass: Bordeaux, Loire, Burgundy, Beaujolais, Côtes-du-Rhône… every region is represented with its greatest names.
A world wine list is also available.
Take advantage of our terrace all year round! Situated in the heart of rue Daguerre, our terrace is the ideal location for soaking up the friendly atmosphere that characterises this pedestrian street.
During the winter, the terrace is covered and heated.
We would advise you to use the 14th arrondissement's city hall car park (Place Ferdinand Brunot)
Our GPS coordinates: 48.8344099 / 2.3283698000000186
- Gare de Lyon train station - 4.3 km
- Montparnasse train station - 1.8 km
For further information: www.voyages-sncf.com
- Métro lines 4 and 6 - RER B
- Mouton-Duvernet Métro station, which is 300 metres away
- Denfert-Rochereau Métro station, which is 50 metres away
- 38 - 68 - 88
Vélib cycle hire:
- 14 rue Boulard: 170 metres
Autolib electric car hire:
- 1 rue Boulard: 150 metres
Rue Daguerre, a pedestrian street that is often compared to Montmartre on account of its many stores, typical cafés and restaurants, artist community and relaxed, calm atmosphere, is well known throughout Paris and features its own distinctive charm.
Rue Daguerre owes its name to famous photography pioneer Louis Daguerre. Stroll along this shopping street and you will not see a single chain store or major high street brand, but only small specialised boutiques whose friendly owners will be only too happy to give you a warm welcome.
The street is a hotspot for artists and boasts a wealth of talent, including producers, photographers, painters, sculptors and actors, whom you might just bump into as you amble past one of the stores.
Located at 6 rue Daguerre, La Maison Péret offers an ideal location and a highly enjoyable terrace for soaking up the inviting atmosphere of this famous pedestrian street.
Time to reach Paris's main cultural sites, museums and monuments from the restaurant:
3 min by foot
Notre-Dame / Sainte-Chapelle / Conciergerie
Arc de Triomphe
Place de la Concorde
Join our team
Our kitchen and dining room teams are made up of professionals who seek through quality work, customer satisfaction and an evolution of their skills.
If you are motivated, talented and eager to learn, join our team.
6 rue Daguerre
Email : email@example.com
Tél: +33 1 43 22 57 05